0
Josh and Lilly slept in this morning so we were running a little late, although we still managed to get Josh to school on time.
When I went to get Josh I couldnt find him anywhere at the school and had to go to the office to get his name called out over the speaker, he said he was on the oval playin footy. He also brought this home today ...


Im sooooo PROUD of him, I definately know he doesnt get the organisational skills from me, ahahaha!!!

We both headed for the shopping plaza and got his hair cut, he was so good as he usually squirms quite a bit as he panics about people touching his ears, he looks so adorable, here's a pic ...


We went to get Lilly and then headed home. Josh and Lill played together outside for a while and Josh ate every bit of his dinner. He doesnt have school tomorrow so I said he could stay up late but found him asleep on the couch at 9.30, I cant believe how big hes getting I nearly broke my back carrying him to bed, LOL.

0 comments: