0

Off to Bunnings

When I picked Joshua up from his school holiday activity today he exclaimed "I had the best day mum!" I was so pleased as the last few days he hasn't been 100% sure if he has liked attending these activities, he said its mainly because of the kids there as he doesnt know them.
He was very proud to show me his creations ... He said "Look mum, this one can be a sword or a boomerang" and he couldnt wait to show his dad as he has been very interested in watching and learning from his daddys woodworking hobbies. He's now asking for his own hammer, nails and tools. Might be a good idea to put onto his Christmas wish list!

Joshua wasnt impressed that I had to stop at Safeway to withdraw money and then onto the washing repair man to pay my account, he just wanted to go straight home, and yep when he was home it was straight for the playstation, although he did his chores first without me having to ask him to do so.

Beef stew was on the menu for dinner and I could hear him saying, "mmmm this is such nice chicken" after correcting him about 5 times that it was beef he then chuckled to himself and said "ohh I think its just because I love chicken so much"

I was so impressed to find that at 8.30pm when I went to check on him that he had dressed himself ready for bed and was already tucked in and just about asleep until I barged in, he then exclaimed "mum what are you doing, I was nearly asleep" I gave him a kiss and told him sweet dreams and that he has a good day to look forward to as his cousin Tristan is visiting as well as my friend Brennas son - Zakk. Good night sweety xoxox

0 comments: