0
Such a darling ... up and organised nice and early (obviously doesnt get that from me) he fed himself and his sister chocolate spread on toast and milk.
I was suprised to see him watching cartoons and not on the PC.
Josh also enjoyed lazing about in his pj's for the morning and I finally gave in to him having an hour on the PC for his favourite games.
When we headed outside he was so happy he could dig and play in the dirt as the kids play area still isnt finished and hes been getting quite upset that Ive been making vegie patches everywhere and not leaving him and dirt to play in.
Josh wanted his favourite honey sandwiches for lunch, still amazes me how he can have the same thing over and over and not get bored of it.
Back outside again for a play while the weather was nice but in no time Josh had seemed to disappear, I was running around the yard like mad only to find him inside on the PC, cheeky boy!
He was in and out for most of the afternoon and really did well at amusing himself while I was busy in the garden.
There was a letter from Nana in the mail for Josh today ...

He ate heaps for dinner and was getting excited as Nicole and Bella were on their way round. They brought the kids show bags, but as they had sold out of the Ninja Turtles one Nicole bought him the Army bag instead, it was all ok until I saw Josh pull out 2 guns and a pistol, my eyes rolled as I cant stand guns for toys, its bad enough he plays those kind of games on the PC but to actuually run around with a pretend gun freaks me out, but good old showbag toys dont last forever and when they break theyre in the bin, speaking of which within 5mins one of the guns broke so Josh said he would play with it tonight while Bella was here then he would get rid of it tomorrow.
The kids were crazy tonight, yelling, running around and gave the cat a hard time, Josh didnt get to sleep untill after Nicole and Bella left which was 11pm!

0 comments: