0
Josh was munching his breakfast by the time I dragged myself out into the kitchen, he is growing up so fast and he is such a good boy, he had also made Lilly her breakfast which she had already polished off!
He wanted to play on the PC but I said he could play his PS2 as I needed to rest on the couch for a bit, that kept him occupied for a while then Lill and Josh thought it would be fun to run around the house playing hide and seek.
He had a huge lunch and wasnt happy when I said he couldnt ride to Bellas by himself, so he sulked in his room for ages.
Josh finally got sick of playing his PS2 and wanted to roller blade outside, that didnt last long so when Lilly woke up we headed to see Aunty Nikki.
The kids played well outside the whole time we were there and Josh was wrapped when I said Bella could stay over.
They all kept themselves occupied while some friends came over to play poker. Josh came out at 9 to tell me that Bella had gone to sleep and he couldnt get into bed as she was hogging it, lol. He was sounders by 9.30

0 comments: