0
Well Josh, Bella and Lill were singing and screaming, yelling and all that kid stuff when I got up.They played quite well for a while in Josh's room then they all sat down for a big brekky.I no sooner turned my back for 5 mins of a quick clean to find the kids into the poker chips cards etc, they had thrown them all around the room!After they had packed them all away it was time for a bath, Josh wouldnt let Bella share a bath so Bella had a shower.While I had a shower they all thought it would be fun to totally trash Josh and Lillys room and I mean trash!Nicole rang and said she would be over after her shower to get Bella, so I got the kids into gear and made them tidy up the rooms.Josh wanted to go back to Bellas to play so he spent the afternoon there, which he was quite happy about.I picked him up at 4pm and we went to see Nana Juney. Mel was there as well.The kids were really well behaved there and were wrapped to see Juney as we hadnt seen her for 2 weeks.Back home we went for dinner and an early night as its back to school for Josh tomorrow, he was a good bot tonight and went straight to sleep.

0 comments: