0
Josh was a little hard to get up and ready for school today but we still made it on time.
I honestly didnt recognise him when I got him from school as he had a white top on, but when he got closer to the car I noticed that he had been given his Cricket pack, also brought home some more wonderful artwork ...


Josh seemed pretty tired and I thought he was going to have an early night until Brenna rang and suggested we take the kids trick or treating for Halloween, we got there by 6.15pm but the other didnt turn up until 7pm, we headed out and just walked around the block, there were 7 kids in total and all did very well, some people werent interested and said things like "Im not American come back on Australia Day" a few others refused to open their door and yelled 'No one home" but most of the residents were very kind.


We didnt get home until 8pm and the kids were keen on piggin out on lollies, somehow I got them into bed by 9.30 with not too much fuss.

0 comments: