0
Josh had a good sleep in this morning and then he headed staright for the PC. He was stuck like glue playing his sonic game and was so excited when he got past the 4th level!!!
I had to pry him off the PC to get ready for Sheniah's party but when he saw the present all wrapped up he was eager as anything to get there.
I took some pics before we left ...

We dropped him off at 12 and picked him back up again at 2.30. He looked buggered but said he had the best time.
He wanted to get back on the PC again so I let him go for an hour then dragged the kids off to Brenna's so they could play with Zakk. Josh was a little cheeky at Brenna's and just wouldnt listen to me so after an hour I had enough and headed back home.
Josh ended up having a little nap in his room before dinner.
He was great for the rest of the night and I was shocked when he agreed to have a shower and not a bath for a change.
He didnt go to bed until 10, that afternoon nap must have recharged him, LOL.

0 comments: