0
I was in a bit of a panic this morning as I had a big day but Josh managed to drag himself out of bed, get dressed, have brekky and be at school right on time.
He was so happy when I picked him up as I had his swim shorts water pistols and told him we were going to Brenna's so he could play with Zakk. He made another beautiful creation in art class today ...

They had a ball and they got saturated within minutes. Josh even had an idea to tip a bucket of water down the slide and make a slippery slide which Lill seemed to enjoy the most.
We had to leave at 5.15 as I hadnt thought about what I was going to do for dinner and told Josh if all goes to plan we could go back tomorrow afternoon.
I made the kids macaroni and cheese and since Josh nearly ate a whole bowl full I gave in and said he could have biscuits once I had finished my dinner.
He watched bugs bunny cartoons again for a half hour and was asleep by 8.30.

0 comments: