0
Another day of school for Josh, he had me worried this morning as he didnt look well and kept saying he didnt know what was wrong, but after 30min or so confessed he had a bad dream ... he said someone was hurting his dog and he had tears in his eyes :( I gave him a big hug and we went out to see if Hunny (our dog) was ok, he was very relieved to see her.
After that he was ready in no time but we still managed to be a little late for school.
Josh was in a fantastic mood when I picked him up but he kept asking if he could go to Kiona's to play, I explained I still needed to organise it with her parents.
Here is a beautiful creation he made in art class today ..

I made a beautiful beef stew for dinner and again Josh ate everything! I was a little annoyed to find him awake watching a movie at 9.45pm!

0 comments: