0

We were'nt late this morning dont ask me how as Josh would not wake up, it took me 3 times to finally get him out of bed, so tonight there will be no movies PS2 or PC, straight to bed!
I picked him up at the usual time he made this today at school ....


and we headed to Juney's to get Lilly. He wasn't happy when he saw her face and been painted and wanted to know why he missed out. I explained to him the fun day was for the little kids who dont go to school.
His mood soon changed when Juney gave him a Dinosaur book and he sat straight down to read it, he was wrapped that it had his favourite dinosaur pictures in there.

When we arrived home Josh was so happy to see there was something for him in the letterbox ...
I was lazy tonight so when Nicole came over to visit we decided to take the kids to McDonalds for dinner, which of course put a smile on their faces.
Well my plan on getting Josh to bed early didnt happen and again I found him watching a movie so I turned it all off and he was asleep by 9.30 yet again.

0 comments: