0
I didnt get to see Josh until lunch time as it was John's birthday lunch so Damian, Lilly and I decided to walk up as it was a nice day.
Josh was outside running amok with Bella when we got there.
He wasnt too impressed about having to go home and was asking where is the car mum? As soon as I said we were walking home he thought it was a race and took off, he's quite fast and was way ahead in no time.
When we got home I said go and have a look in the front garden, next minute I hear 'woohooo, ohhh yea, my cubby house is up!!' going by that reaction I can be safe in saying he was wrapped.
Olive brought Lea over for a play and the kids had a ball.
We had Brenna and Zakk over for dinner and Josh was pretty happy about that, he showed Zakk his cubby and then was explaining to him about the computer games he plays in great detail.
Josh ate all his dinner and was in bed by 8.30

0 comments: