0
Michelle dropped Josh off at 11.30 and Lill was so relieved to see her big brother.
They must have missed each other as the played together for a good hour with no fighting or yelling.
We went down the street to do some shopping, Josh started off in a foul mood as was draggin his feet and constantly complaining so I took him into the bakery to get some lunch, well it seemed to make matters worse as he only wanted cake, so I told him if he ate a sandwich or a sausage roll I would give him a cake, well his lunch was gone within a split second and he was up choosing a cake, he ended up getting the biggest lamington I had ever seen.
I then had to drag the kids to the deli, fruit and vegie shop, butcher and then to safeway, they were buggered by the time we had finished.
Brenna rang when we got home and asked if I could help with one more load to her new house so I decided to take Josh and the ute.
Zakk and Josh get along so well and played for ages, chasing each other with the hose and got totally saturated while Brenna and I relaxed in the back yard, we headed home about 5.30pm.
We had a quick easy meal got their bags packed and headed to Nicole's as Josh and Lill were staying over for the night.

0 comments: