0
We all had to get ready early today as Josh was off for another day at school, Lill was in care and I had to drop his clothes, blanket etc. to Michelles before Brenna arrived to pick me up back at my house. Amazingly we did it all and Josh was so excited as today was the day he finally got to go on the school bus with Sam and stay over the night.
I gave him a big kiss as I wouldn't see him until tomorrow.
Kioana's Mum rang me at lunch time and organised for Josh to go there for a play visit on Monday afternoon and again he would have to catch the school bus, I couldnt wait to tell him.
It felt so weird not getting him from school this afternoon and I couldnt stop thinking about him, neither could Lill by the looks of it as for most of the night she kept calling out for him and looking everywhere for him.
By 7.30pm I couldnt get him off my mind so I called Michelle to see how he was, she said he was fine and was being such a good boy for her, he jumped on the phone and quickly said 'Hi Mum having a great time, Sam has racing cars, love ya, Bye' and gave the phone straight back to Michelle. She said she would drop him off about 11am tomorrow.

0 comments: